Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Update



SoooOooo two weeks ago(12/6) my sister, Oma, aunt Tina, and i all went out for tara and my birthday, we went to lunch at olive garden, and then shopping at the new south center mall, let me just say i have never been so tired and fed up with shopping. after we were all done we rushed home and went to my step brothers bowling party (still trying to get pictures of that.. ) but i do have one picture of before we all went shopping, I still have to get the pictures from oma's camera (and she has all of them other than this one that my sister had)


This is Tara and I.. Can you tell we are sisters,
There you all go, an updated picture of me!!! Burdicks!! sEE told you i would get one..
- i still cant find the cord to the digital cam, i have many pictures from this past weekend that i am trying to put up.. they are coming i havent forgot-

1 comment:

Melody b said...

CANDACE!! you are soooo Freaking beautiful! I love that your one of my best friends forever and ever AND ever! :-D ha... well, ill see you in a day or so! love you like a sister.

Followers